The Power Of Gratitude.
Thank you to Rhonda and The Secret team for all of their hard work! Your work has touched so many people and I am immensely grateful!
I want to start off by saying that the law of attraction does not discriminate! By that I mean, for a long time I believed that I could just decide what I wanted to manifest; ask, believe and bam, it would appear. I could be a miserable person and be unhappy and have negative thoughts about everything else, aside from my desire, and my desire would come true. From recent events I have realised that it’s not like that at all. You do not attract what you want, but what you are. In the past, I asked, believed and let go of so many things and did not receive any of them because my life and my mindset were all wrong! Then I read ‘The Magic’ and learned that gratitude is so powerful.
I started being grateful. Every morning, I would start by saying what I was grateful for and why. Every night I would reflect on the thing I was most grateful for in that day. And things began to change. I started feeling much happier. It’s like I put on gratitude glasses and all of a sudden I could only see the positives in every aspect of my life! Then everything I was praying for started to appear. It happened so fast. I read ‘The Magic’ a little over a month ago and so far this has happened:
1) I asked God for more money. A week later, my aunt transferred me a large sum of money to me. Last week, my work overpaid me and when I told them there was a mistake, they were convinced I was wrong and let me keep the money. I just found out that I got an internship at a huge bank and that I am going to make an extremely large sum of money in the summer.
Also on the topic of money, I asked God for a specific amount and received it!
2) I asked God to be friends with an old friend again. I bumped into her last week after not seeing her for nearly a year, and we had an hour long conversation. We’re not close yet, but I know things are going to work out and we will be close friends again.
3) I applied for the internship at the bank, as mentioned above, after being rejected everywhere else. I prayed for the internship. I found out two days ago that I got it. This internship is extremely competitive. God is amazing.
4) I wanted another internship at another company as well. I am on a mentoring programme hosted by that particular company! I know God will help me to meet the right people while on the programme and will just orchestrate situations to help me. I’m excited and expectant.
5) As part of the mentoring programme, I have to attend a two day seminar during the summer, and these two days clashed with the bank internship. I prayed about it and asked God to work it out. I got my contract for the internship today, and guess what? I get two holiday days while on the internship. What are the odds?
6) I asked God for my previous boyfriend back, and we are friends again and our friendship is flourishing. I know it’s around the corner.
7) I asked God to lose some weight and for my body to be a certain way. Out of nowhere I have lost tons of weight and every day I see more muscle definition and my body is starting to look how I asked.
Those are only the big things! There are so many more smaller things, like asking for a swift journey home, and my bus arriving as soon as I get to the bus stop, rather than me having to wait the usual 20-25 minutes. Me getting along better with my Mum and me asking God for a certain friend to want to go to to a festival with, and them messaging me asking me to go with them!
Be truly grateful! You will feel happier and things will change so fast you won’t even know what has hit you!