The Magical To-Do-List.
The Magical To-Do-List practice of The Magic has never been one that stood out to me. I’m not exactly sure why but it never gave me the same excitement as some of the other practices and I skipped this one, thinking that there was nothing the Universe could do for me here. Well, I am currently on my second round of The Magic and was determined to try this one properly. Here is my Magical To-Do-List for the Universe:
1) Find a specific object I had lost.
2) Find a document that was lost in my house.
3) Give me the answers to an online quiz I had to complete.
I made my list, felt gratitude for it all of it as if the Universe had already done these things for me and then completely forgot about it.
1) The next day I was in my house and just happened to look at the floor whilst I was drawing the curtains and there it was, the object I had lost! I was so surprised because it was in such an obvious place. I almost certainly would have seen it if it had been there when I was first looking for it.
2) The last time I had needed this document, I had turned my whole house upside down. I had been extremely stressed and frantic so was keen not to repeat this. A few days before I needed the document, I thought to check my shelf as I had a rough idea it would be there but it wasn’t there. I felt the panic rising in me but quickly extinguished it, telling myself that the Universe would sort it. Suddenly, I had the urge to look in a drawer and there it was! I had absolutely no memory of putting it there!
3) When I gave this task to the Universe, I had no idea how it could possibly give me answers to a test. I completely forgot about my request and started the test a few days later. As I got to the assessment section at the end of the reading sections, I happened to look at my phone. There was a text from my friend offering to tell me the answers as she had already completed it!!!!! At the time, I didn’t see the connection. It was only a few days later that I realised the Universe had fulfilled every single thing on my list!
When I wrote the list, I had no idea how any of those things would happen, especially that last one, it had seen so far-fetched to me at the time. Nevertheless, the Universe had managed it!
The most important thing I learnt here was not to doubt and worry about how the universe will do it. Just trust that everything is easy for the Universe and know that it can fulfil your wishes in ways that you can’t even imagine!