Everything I Asked For I Received
First of all, thank you so much to Rhonda Byrne for her amazing gift to the world, and all the writers of the stories here, you inspire me daily.
Growing up I was always very goal driven. My father recently mentioned that I had goals to visit Italy, study abroad, play piano for my favorite musical and buy a house before the age of 25, all of which I accomplished. In fact, looking back, some of the things practically fell in my lap against all odds. As I study The Secret, The Magic and The Power I realize the forces have been at work in my life all along.
Recently I’ve had money troubles and had struggled with negative thoughts about finances, debt, etc. I set out to pay off my debt, only to have a medical issue cause me to go into another $5,000 into debt, and then other issues crop up so I had an added $6,100 in debt.
Stressed out, I started practicing gratitude daily and focusing on the things I love. Some incredible things have happened so far!
1. My roommate helped me pay for custom cabinets in my home and is re-tiling the floor while covering all costs for that. I’m getting my dream kitchen even without money for renovations!
2. I earned a company trio all expenses paid to a vacation resort! I get two tickets so I am taking my mom.
3. My car’s engine light came on. I love my car and it has high mileage so I drove it to my mechanic. He said the light came on from the a gas cap not being screwed on tight, so no bill for me! Love it!
4. My bank account has always stayed in the black, even though things have been tight. I had several overdrafts 6 months ago, but since turning my thoughts to abundance everything has worked out money wise!
5. For play I started to imagine my dream car, a purple Porsche. On a trip to my boyfriend’s family, I noticed a car in their garage, a Porsche that’s sort of magenta colored. I asked what work it needed and they said a few thousand to fix it up and give it a new paint job!! I have not totally manifested it yet, but I know I’m on the right frequency!
Hope this inspires someone to keep focusing on what they love! It will come to you!