Thanks For Making Me Know The Secret.
First of all I want to use this opportunity to thank Rhonda for this book. It has impacted me so much.
Thanks also to those who submitted their stories. They have inspired me and I want to inspire someone else.
Since I started using The Secret that’s when I understood what true happiness means. It is from within. I now realize that I don’t need to have everything before I can be happy, but instead I should be happy first to bring forth all I want.
Let me give u a summary of what I have attracted:
* I attracted good health. I used to have bruxism, menstrual pain and a bacterial infection, but since I started thanking God for my wonderful health I saw a change of health to the best.
* I manifested a job immediately after my service when I graduated from university.
* I manifested beautiful fingers that almost look like “french tips” artificial nails. My nails used to break and were always looking unkept.
* I manifested beautiful sets of cloths, shoes and a hand bag. My vision board is on my iPad so anytime I remember, I go through the pictures of the cloths I want. And I have them and still am getting more.
* I manifested being extremely beautiful so that anywhere I go people notice my beauty.
* I manifested 150,000 Nigerian naira.
There are so many others to mention.
Now I want to manifest the man of my dreams. I hardly go out after work. Although there are guys that want to date me, I don’t want them. I’ve been single for up to a year. Because I am so beautiful no one believes I am single.
My last relationship was disastrous. I learned the hard way. I wrote down all the qualities I want in my man. Everyday when I am alone in the house I imagine him being with me. I also decided to always dress up every evening and Saturday like I am going on a date and feel the joy and happiness of having my dream husband.
Next year I will be 24 years old. By this time next year I will be a married woman.
Thanks a lot for teaching us about the LOA. I want to also thank God almighty in heaven for making my dreams come true.