I got The Secret book 1year ago, but as many of us, I didn’t give any importance to it and completely forgot about it. Since August 2011, my personal life is disturbed very badly and I was in depression. Then again one day I saw the book in my bookshelf and started reading it.
After reading the book, I thought to apply it in my day to day life, and to my sweet surprise my wishes come true 95% of times almost instatntly, and the other 5% I believe that it’s on the way.
Today is Christmas and I wanted to have a chocolate pastry and celebrate it but somehow I couldn’t go to the pastry shop, however I was constatntly thinking about it and I talked to my colleagues about having a cake and celebrating 25th Dec. But today was Sunday and the nearest pastry shop is always closed on Sunday so I just forgot about it.
After our duty, suddenly my colleague suggested to go for some snacks, so we all went to the bakery shop next to the pastry shop. And no prize for guessing!!!!! The pastry shop was open on occasion of Christmas and they had the same chocolate pastry I wanted to eat and when we reached there were last 2 pieces which we ordered.
I’m so grateful to Rhonda and the entire Secret Team because they have just not given us The Secret, they have turned our life into a never ending beautiful dream. I’m confident now to be successful and happy throughout my life. I also thank all the people for sharing their stories at The Secret site which encourages me and many others.