I Had To Love Me First.
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your inspiring stories, thank you Rhonda for your gift to this world, and thank you God for always taking care of me.
I would like to inspire all or you with my story, which is nothing short of a miracle. I could probably write a book about my story, my fairy tale ending, but I’ll keep it short.
I was in love with this guy for so long, but he did not love me back. Without detailing the story, let me just tell you that I was suicidal, hurt beyond imagination, hating life and thinking God had abandoned me. I never did anything to deserve this suffering.
And today he is madly in love with me, he is moving out of his old apartment to live with me, and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Here is how I did it:
– I let him go. I let go of all expectations and desires, I accepted what is, and decided to separate my happiness and wellbeing from his presence and role in my life.
– I started to work on myself. I started to do a psychological program to learn to love and respect myself.
– I moved away just to have more space and time for myself.
– I forgave him.
– I thanked the Universe every day for healing my heart and soul. Every day.
– I started to work out and feel good about myself, my life and that I can start my life over any day
– I started to read ALL the stories on this website tagged for “relationships”. And I do mean all of them. I’ve read about 1500 so far, and I am maybe halfway through?
Guys, I learned so much! I highly recommend you to do the same, and no skipping! I am grateful for every inspirational story. This is how I started to believe in true love and that I deserve this love.
– I started to write a gratitude journal every single day. I wrote about 50 things to be grateful for every day. And I felt the gratitude while doing so.
– I started to make a ridiculously long and detailed list about the man of my dreams. And I do mean incredibly detailed, 8 pages long.
– I understood that in order to deserve the man of my dreams I have to become the woman he deserves. So I asked myself, what could I do, what should I do to be worthy of this amazing man?
And then a week ago, this man suddenly confessed his undying love for me. He is a 99% match for my list. I cried big, fat tears of gratitude, joy and love for days. I could not be happier.
Do not lose faith, you came across my story for a reason.