My love and I had been separated for 10 months. I was so heart-broken and miserable the first few months until I discovered The Secret. This completely changed my life for the better! I started really reading and learning everything about the LOA. I am so thankful for all the knowledge from Rhonda Byrnes, Agnes Vivarelli, John Kironde and especially Neville Goddard. If you haven’t read his books, I would strongly suggest you do it, he’s the real deal!
Crying, whining, losing hope, etc. I’ve experienced them all. I won’t waste your time on how things were, I’ll do you a much better favor by telling you how things are now and how I got here. I’m going to be spending Christmas with my love this year again and this truly feels like a dream. If you told me we would get back together after months of no contact and spending Christmas together, heck no, I wouldn’t believe you. But if you knew that imagination creates reality, you’d see this coming miles away. He is now so loving towards me it’s even much better than before. The time we were separated allowed both of us to realize how much we both meant for the other person. Well, that was exactly what I thought when I had doubts about a 3rd person coming in when I was trying to manifest him, and of course, it worked. We truly love each other so deeply because even during the time apart, we still thought of each other lovingly and wished each other well. Our families are very happy with this reunion. I love his family and he loves mine just as his own.
I would visualize him saying “Merry Christmas, you are the greatest gift to me and I love you more than anything” every night when I went to bed. I would also imagine that he was laying next to me and holding me lovingly as we slept together. The key to this is that you must use your senses to make it real. I would feel the chair in this living room, the texture as I touch it with my hands and as I listen to him say that sentence with ears. Smell the smell of the food his dad would cook for us to celebrate Christmas and the smell of his cologne lingering in the air. I would also feel the hair of his beloved dog as I pet him. When I saw his dog after 10 months, the dog missed me so much that he peed when he saw me! I can not wait to experience this Christmas!! He is truly a blessing in my life!
Whenever I had doubts, I would always think “Well, I don’t have anything to lose but I have everything to gain! So why not give it a try.”. I’m so thankful for this experience and everyone for their uplifting stories, your stories uplifted me and helped me to erase all doubts to remain in my unwavering faith. The letting go part is automatic so don’t stress too much about it. What you need to focus on is your feeling, feel the way you would feel as if you were together with that person. At first you will feel like you’re forcing it but then with practice, it will become natural. Then comes the letting go part. Letting go of all the negative emotions associated with the situation, letting go of all resentment, etc. Once you feel good naturally, letting go will follow naturally. I never tried to move on and get with somebody else to get him back because I know he’s the one for me. I just considered this a time for personal growth for both sides and I remained faithful to my end result, which is to be with him.
Oh, and every time I would think of him, I would remind myself to think of the good things only or to think of his mom saying “You guys look wonderful together. I love the wedding!”.
So, to sum everything up, here are the main things you need to remember:
1. Think about the end result. What would you feel if you were with your person, what would you act, think, do, etc.
2. Visualize every time you go to bed. Try using your senses to make it feel real.
3. Practice, practice, practice.
4. Feel good.
5. When in doubt, read success stories or do something to distract yourself. It’s okay to have low moments, just feel them, let them go and feel better. Don’t beat yourself up for feeling bad. Just don’t stay there, shift to a happier mood when you’re ready.
6. Self love. The outer world is the reflection of your inner world, love yourself and others will be compelled to love you.
7. Gratitude. Be thankful for the things that you have!
7. Persist and have faith!
Things you can do to feel better:
1. Create a happy music playlist, no sad songs!!
2. Read books on LOA like The Secret, Neville Goddard’s books, The Power of the Subconscious Mind, The Power of Positive Thinking, etc.
3. Scripting. Write down whatever it is that you would want to happen to you and feel the emotions as if it already happen. You’re the author of your own life!
4. Youtube suggestions for LOA: Agnes Vivarelli, John Kironde, Neville Goddard’s lectures, etc
And remember, to desire something is to have it. Assume it’s yours and it will be yours!!!!
“All you can possibly need or desire is already yours” – Neville Goddard
Thank you to everyone who reads this post and thank you, thank you, thank you for this incredible spiritual awakening! Sending you all lots of blessings and love!