The Ultimate Secret To Weight Loss.
In 2011, I was in my third year of Engineering when a friend of mine introduced me to “The Secret” documentary. For the first few minutes, I felt a little confused as to what people in the video are trying to say. Then as the video proceeded, I realized that I was listening to something I had never heard before in my life, the secret to success, and to achieving anything in life.
Then, slowly with time and due to work pressure, I forgot about the documentary and its message. In 2014, I reminded myself about the power of affirmation when I was searching for some motivational articles on the internet. Further, I decided to read about this in-depth and order a book authored by Napoleon Hill, ”Think and Grow Rich”.
The moment I read this book I was so fascinated and more inspired to read more articles and apply the power of affirmation in my life. I keep looking for different articles on the internet. I found The Secret website to be the best website on the internet to read some real life success stories and to see some of the marvelous work of Rhonda Byrne, creator and Executive Producer of the film The Secret, which I highly recommended everyone see.
Let me come to the point about how I applied the power of The Secret for weight loss. I was an obese guy until August 2019 when I decided to finally work on my soaring weight. For 5 years, from 2014 to 2019, I tried multiple times to lose weight but failed miserably every time I tried working to do it.
It was the summer of 2019 when I decided to take the route of the power of affirmation to lose weight. The first thing that I did was that I put strongly in my belief system that the power of affirmation works in achieving anything in life, even weight loss.
These are a few of the things I did to put the power of affirmation to work for weight loss:
1. Ordered a medium sized T-shirt that I wished to wear when I finally get my dream body after my weight loss. I hung it on the wall in front of my bed. At that time I was wearing an XL size.
2. I changed my mobile and laptop wallpapers with a collage of people’s before and after weight loss pics.
3. Before a workout, I used to see myself in the mirror and say that I would soon be meeting you with my dream body.
4. I challenged myself by putting up my weight loss journey and progress on social media like Instagram. This helped me keep my talk more on fitness and less on eating junk. The more I would ‘talk”, the more I would visualize my goals.
5. I started reading books, articles, watching movies, and videos on the internet for self-motivation and inspirational real stories. The Secret website is my all-time favorite. https://www.thesecret.tv
6. I strongly put into my belief system that I was going to lose weight in the coming 3 to 4 months and helping people motivate themselves for a healthy lifestyle. Further, to make my belief strong, I started writing for people at my blog for fitness success for a healthy lifestyle.
The six points I mentioned above worked like a charm to me and the good news is that I finally lost 17 kilograms in a matter of 4 months. I had never believed that the thing that I had been trying to achieve for the last 5 years, I achieved in just 4 months with the power of belief and affirmation.
People didn’t believe their eyes when they first saw me with a new transformation. They were like, “How could you do that so quick man! Have you got any secret to weight loss or what?”. I grinned and replied, “Yes I have a secret to weight loss, The Secret is the secret to weight loss.”. He looked a little confused and later I explained to him everything about the power of affirmation and belief system.
My weight loss success with the power of affirmation made my belief into it stronger than before and now I am helping people for self-motivation, peace, and successful life through my website.
I will always be thankful to Rhonda Byrne for her work and helping me and many others for a successful and happy life. Your mission “Bring joy to billions” fits well. More success coming your way. Infinite thanks!