The Magical Wedding
It all started in June 2012 when my parents started looking for a groom.
I had completed my Masters Degree and was well settled with a good job in Delhi. I too was prepared for Marriage and was waiting for the right groom. Meanwhile, I came across, “The Secret”. I had read the book earlier but had never followed it. My friend presented me with The Magic and The Secret movie. And the movie really inspired me. I somewhere always believed that âWe get whatever we truly desire for”, but I could never streamline my thoughts. And The Secret movie created that bridge between my thoughts and reality and streamlined my thought process.
I thought of making a vision board about all the primary goals I want to achieve and most importantly, the kind of life partner I want and the way I want to our relations to be. I searched in the net and I pasted the pictures of couples which touched my heart on to the Vision Board. Through the pictures I can see my dream man and my awesome relationship with him. I even had a secret wish to get married on 14th Feb 2013. And finally The Magic played its role. I met him through a matrimony site. And he was my dream man in human form. God, I just can’t believe it, he literally told me everything which I wanted to hear. His characteristics completely matched with the ones I had put up in my vision board. It is not a coincidence. I have attracted what I wanted. Also, our patents liked each other and they approved us for the marriage and they fixed the Date 14th Feb 2013.
God, I feel on the top of this world. It has been around a month since the wedding. And honestly I am cherishing our relationship. He is an awesome person, treating me like a princess with lots of love and care. I am really lucky to have him as my life partner.
Now that I have found my Dream Man and got married to him on my Dream Date, I am chasing my dream job. And I know it is on the way and I will get it soon.
A few simple tips I used, for All The Secret Followers:
1) Take time and know yourself.
2) Know all your dreams and desires.
3) Take time, as much as you can, and write down what do you want out of life, write all your short term and long terms goals and be honest with yourself.
4) Do not do things because others want you to do them. Do the things you love to do, those things that will at least give you a SMILE.
5) Now that you know your dreams, start chasing it, never doubt it, no matter what ever wrong happens. Be positive, have that faith in you, feel that you have achieved it, and you will definitely achieve it.
6) You do not need to look at your vision board everyday. Especially do not do it mechanically without any feelings. Even if you have not created a vision board but it still is in your thoughts and if you can feel it, you can achieve it.
7) Start feeling it, feel it. However intangible it may be, start feeling it, and start living in that dream. It should be close to you, the way you feel your breath and the stronger you feel, the stronger you will achieve.
Take Care and have a super awesome great life! You have the potential, go grab it.