Thank you For Revealing The Magic!
It all begun in 2008 when I started my first job. My boss and mentor bought everyone in the office The Secret CD.
Fast forward to 2013 and I needed The Magic and The Secret in my life. I wrote a provisional’ story and sent it to The Secret with all my gratitude for making my dreams come true. Today, I am here to tell you that life is magical and here is the actual story:
1. Dream Job: I felt like I could no longer contribute to the job I was doing. It wasn’t as inspiring as I wanted. I really wanted a new job. I wrote my dream job down and started visualizing how my office would look. I would like it against a wall, I would have a flower in the office and my best friend’s name was Irene. I would think about it and smile. In July 2014, I landed my perfect job. The only thing that didn’t come true was Irene, but the rest is as I visualized.
2. Relationship: I have always had a tense relationship with my dad. When I got to the chapter on relationships, I thought about my dad and cried from deep within. It’s as though I had piled on so much. On the same day my dad called and I cried some more. Our relationship is a work in progress but better.
I had been single for about 3 years. All the men I met were emotionally unavailable. Then I wrote the 10 things I wanted from my romantic relation. On 31st August 2014, I spoke to the my magical man. The first time we spoke, he laughed and said it felt like we had known each other from before. It’s been a year and he just proposed.
3. Dream Car: I always wanted a red VW Golf car. My job didn’t pay so well. I was not in a position to access any funds to buy a car. I cut out the picture of a red Golf car and pasted it in my room. I also bought a car key (sort of) and put it in my bag. Every morning I would look at the picture and feel grateful and expectant. Then when leaving for work, I would point the car key at my neighbors car and imagine the alarm. On my way to work, I would imagine driving i.e. when the bus slowed I would visually break, when it accelerated I would step on the gas. In March 2014, I magically attracted my dream car. It’s a red Vitz. Think I visualized the color more than the model. Which is still OK.
4. Health: I have always struggled with constipation, heart burn, migraines and a myriad of other problems. I said affirmations on abundance and vibrant health. I watched The Secret videos every day. My health is now stable.
5. MBA: The above mentioned problems had affected my studies. I had taken longer than usual to graduate. By believing and visualizing myself in a graduation and telling everyone I was going to graduate, I managed to graduate in December 2013 with an MBA in strategic management.
My 2015 project: I am researching on how to attract my dream home/house, my dream wedding, getting permanent residence in Canada or New York City, starting a family with my magical twin flame, living in wealth and abundance and living a life of gratitude.
Thank you for all your stories.