Thank You Secret
Thank you Rhonda! The most beautiful and best gift you have given to this world is this knowledge of The Secret! Millions of people have tried to communicate this knowledge but it is you who has driven this SECRET in the perfect manner! Thanks for changing my life, my relationships, my financial status and everything in my life! Love you with all my life!
Here is what I have achieved in a matter of a month! –
1. The first thing I am going to tell you is that we have been trying, read TRYING to change our financial status for a long time but it seemed impossible. So me and my husband began letting go of everything. Phone calls from people whom we owe money, mails and the taunts we received from our own mind of our financial status. My stomach used to churn whenever I thought of the immense amount we owed! So the first thing we did is we began to pick calls and listen to everything that our lenders said and then we explained that we will definitely pay them back because they had given us money when we really needed it! We were genuine! They understood and as the number of calls slowly went down, we began to feel grateful for every single penny we spent! From out of somewhere I had a thought, and that was that the value of money is extremely huge! If there was no money in the world and if I did not have money, then I would cross all the wonderful things of the world without being able to touch them! Money gave me the power to touch, feel, enjoy things of the world! There is no question of the value of money! Money is powerful, money is divine and money is the best friend of man! Whoever values him will have him in abundance.
After this thought do you know what happened? From an unexpected source we got 25, 000,00 Rs. Can you even imagine?! We paid every single person with a thank you note and sent them a handwritten letter of thank you and a bouquet of flowers!
2. I was in a relationship when i was in college. I was true and really nice to him but do you know I was ill treated and then I came out of the relationship and today I am married to the most wonderful, brilliant and loving person on earth! He loves me more than my life and cares for me like now one else. The beauty of this is he loves my parents as much as I do! I am in the best of life and I did not realize it for the last two years! But when I decided to see good in everything I began to see that he was the best. Things became so damn good! We spend so much time together and he cares for me and I love him forever. I love him and if you have a wonderful relationship please, please realize it. If you want a wonderful relationship or expecting somebody to come into your life, start doing things for them. Imagine dressing yourself for them, go out and be happy and smiling for them and believe me the person will rush into your life! No doubts!
3. When I was in my college 5 years ago, I was the most beautiful girl in my college. I weighed 53 kg, had a long thick black hair. Everybody asked me how I had such beautiful hair and I never realized it’s worth. I lost all my hair and gained 25 kg of weight. 25 kg! Imagine! I looked really bad and did not know what to do. When I began loving my husband I realized I was not giving him the best, be it the way I was with him or even the way I was. I was constantly falling sick and did not look charismatic the way I was when I was in college. I began to tell myself I had to be the best to deserve a man as best as my husband. And do you know what happened in a month? 30 days I lost all my weight and became 53 kg! The same weight I was 5 years ago! I have got my hair back. Today my hair is knee long and it is really, really thick today. I look slim and awesome! Everybody is shocked and people have asked me how I did it in a month. They are shocked! My husband is so happy and loves me and cannot stop staring at me. It happened because I told myself that for the love I have for my husband I had to give him my best! LOVE CHANGED ME!
4. We wanted to move abroad and so we tried for a long time but nothing happened. One day I told my husband that we were going abroad to New York. My husband smiled and said, “If you say so, I am sure we will!” And believe me in a matter of days he was released from the project he was working in and he was taken into another project. This is a very important part of the story because the client of this project had on site in NEW YORK!
My husband said it would take time to get the visa, at least 6 months because that is how it worked always. I told him he would get his visa ASAP! In the month of October he got a call that his initial processing was done and he had only stamping to go! WOW!!! Then we slowly dipped in frequency because of a lot of issues we attracted and we got a mail from the company visa dept stating that they did not have dates for stamping! See! A small dip in the frequency and things immediately go bad! We bounced back appreciating everything and thanking everything and wonder of wonders my husband’s manager mailed these people and they came back saying hey have dates this month, November 11, 15 for stamping and we will soon have our visa in our hands!
Everything can happen! Everything will happen! Practice The Magic even if you don’t believe it. Just keep doing it for 28 days. At the end of 28 days everything will happen.
I always had a journal where I practiced The Magic. I had a page titled “Magically To Do Things”! I wrote things that I wanted to happen. But there is something very special about this page. I wrote those things that I did not know how it will happen but wanted it to happen! Everything on that page did happen so far!
Another practice I did from The Magic Book was to I asked myself three questions whenever I visualized things.
1. Who will you say and how will you say it when the thing you asked happens?
2. What emotions will you feel when the thing you asked for happens?
3. What is the first thing you will do when the thing you asked happens?
It really helped me to achieve everything in life!
Go out! Life is waiting! Achieve, embrace and enjoy life
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!