Secured Admission In My Dream College.
After reading all the books of Rhonda ma’am 6 or 7 times, and watching The Secret film 7 or 8 times, I have attracted so many things! I have attracted health, money, friends, peace, my favorite books, knowledge, loving myself, extraordinary coaches and guides, and so much more. I am so happy and grateful.
Two years ago I wanted to secure admission in my dream college. I knew nothing about the law of attraction and ended up getting admission to another college that I did not like. I read The Secret when I was in this college and I started looking for all the good things about this college. I tried to stay happy for those two years that I was there and in doing so, I had forgotten all about my dream college.
When my results came last month, I decided that now I would like to go to my dream college and I filled out the forms. There were a lot of doubts coming into my mind and I was not sure if I would be able to secure admission but I worked to keep my faith. I will try to explain in short how I ended up securing admission to my dream college:
1) I started downloading all the important notices and circulars for my dream college to my mobile phone. I kept telling myself that this was my college and I need to have all its notices.
2) I focused on applying only to my dream college, and not to other colleges.
3) I had lots of doubts, which resulted in my name not coming up on the first merit list. To change my frequency, I started reading The Power book again. I read only 2 chapters and talked only about what I loved. Then I focused on feeling love throughout the day.
4) I took a small piece of paper and wrote down many of my wishes and the words “thank you.” I then tore up the paper and threw it in the dustbin. I said loudly, “Whenever I write my wishes on paper and throw them away, they come true.” I really believed in what I said. I wrote so many wishes that I forgot them, which helped me in letting go. The wish of securing admission to my college was also included. Doing this helped me increase my faith.
5) I stopped worrying about my wish and focused on feeling good throughout the day.
Finally, on the day that the second merit list was going to come out, I was so busy doing some other work that my family had to keep reminding me and asking me about the merit list. I said, “Yeah, yeah, don’t worry.” I had just avoided thinking about my college altogether and I did not even know why I did that. Then as I was working on my computer, my father came to me and said, “Congratulations” and then he said that my admission was done. It took me a few hours to really believe that it was done.
I am so happy, excited, grateful and blessed. Thank you so much Rhonda ma’am for your books and the two movies.
I feel like I am living a new life. The person I see in the mirror is changing every day.
To the readers that are reading this, thank you for spending your time here. I just know that you will definitely get what you want and even if you don’t, you are going to be surprised by something even better.
Lots of love, lots of Magic Dust, and lots of best wishes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!