The Secret Has Changed My Perspective Towards Life!
First of all, thank you so much, Rhonda and team, for introducing The Secret to the world, you have done an amazing job. I have been practicing the LOA since 2010 and since then I have created my life to the way I wanted it to be. I have listed a few of my ‘dreams come true’ in which the LOA has played a major role.
1. I got my desired score in my MBA entrance exam in 2012.
2. I got admission in my dream college for my MBA in 2012.
3. Got a campus placement with the desired package in 2014.
4. Got awards, promotion, and appraisal at work in 2015.
5. I bought a DSLR camera, a scooter, a laptop and helped my father to pay his loan in 2016.
6. Switched jobs and moved to my dream city, Bangalore, in 2017.
7. I got an amazing boss and very supportive team in 2017.
8. Traveled to the places which I wanted to visit since childhood in 2018.
9. Most important and recent, I rented an apartment near the office at an affordable price in 2018.
I would like to elaborate on point number 9, about rented an apartment near the office at an affordable price. Well, Bangalore is quite an expensive city compared to other metro cities in India. So, when I came to Bangalore last year for the new job, I could not afford to rent an apartment and I had to stay at the ladies’ hostel near my office. The whole year I struggled with the food, hygiene, and cockroaches there. One fine day, specifically on 1st December 2018, I decided that I was done with these cockroaches! I needed to move out and rent an apartment and I wanted to spend New Year’s Eve there. So, I made a vision board for a new apartment, one that was affordable, close to my office, that has furnishings and good ventilation too.
The first two weeks of December I searched a lot of places but couldn’t find any apartment. But I didn’t give up, I kept on imaging myself cooking, cleaning, reading and decorating in my new apartment, every single night. Just one week before New Year’s Eve, I saw a “To Let” board. I contacted the owner and I decided to rent that apartment. I shifted all of my stuff on the weekend and I spend New Year’s Eve in my new apartment. That is what I called dreams coming true!
The main point of my story is to dream, believe and be grateful. The Universe has lot more to offer.