Proud Wife Married To My Dream Guy.
I have been using The Secret techniques for a long time and I can whole-heartedly say that miracles do happen in life. Let me get you straight to my story.
In the year 2018 on a random day, I wrote in my diary what type of guy I wanted in my life.
1. Taller than me.
2. From a respectable family.
3. A listener, caring, helpful personality.
4. To take things slowly with me.
5. Army/Navy guy.
6. Love me more than anything in this world.
I wrote all these things down without giving it a second thought because it just flowed naturally to me. I did not pray to God continuously on these points either. I placed my wish just once.
After a few months, I had downloaded a dating app for the first time and within a few swipes, I came across this guy in the Military and he was so beautiful. I was speechless.
We exchanged numbers, formally chatted and even met once. But the meeting didn’t end well as his posting was in a different state and I was in a different state.
I was sad but I let it go. I felt, why would a guy this beautiful, from such a respectful background be interested in a girl like me? I was not very confident at that time. I deleted his number, unfollowed him on social media accounts and let things go.
Over the years, my confidence in myself grew. My friends complimented me over my grace and the way I carry myself and my thought process. Yes, I did turn from a shy, underconfident girl to a beautiful respectful woman.
Fast forward to June 2020. On a random day, he texted me. I was shocked and angry wondering why he returned. After a few messages back and forth, we started speaking again. He confessed his feelings towards me but I didn’t feel anything towards him at that time, as I was dating someone else. We both were still in different states and it didn’t make sense to even think about him romantically. So we broke contact once again.
November 2020. He came back in my life again and we would exchange messages sometimes.
Fast forward to June 2021. I broke up things with my ex because he was toxic to me. When this guy found out about it, he was asking me to give him a chance to date. His words were, “Just come on a date with me once if you don’t like me, you can happily go with someone else.” It got me thinking, this guy is so beautiful, he is a Navy officer, he can literally get any girl he wants and he wants me? Wow! Then I happily said yes.
Now the miracle is that he got his transfer order to my city! We could finally meet after 3 years! We went on dates, saw sunrises, met for dinner, and some days met for lunch as well. I used to look forward to our dates. As he is military, we couldn’t meet much. Then he got his transfer orders to a different country. Oh lord, long-distance is difficult, there were days I wouldn’t hear from him for weeks.
But we both wanted each other and I had uttermost faith in God and the Universe. That kept me afloat. I prayed to God to keep him safe, to have the strength to pass this phase, and then I let it go. God delivers our wishes in his own time and way. Why should I stress when I have seen so many miracles in the past.
Current scenario. Finally he proposed to me by kneeling down on the sand and now I am happily married to him with both of our families’ blessings. Yes, we are married! We both had tears when taking our vows. Each day feels like a blessing to be with him. All the waiting and heartaches but long distance was worth fighting for when I see him holding me.
1. Taller than me. I am 5.6 and he is 6 feet.
2. From a respectable family. Check.
3. A listener, caring, helpful personality. He hears and cares for me even when we were seas apart. He motivates me all the time and has more faith in me than I do.
4. To take things slowly with me. I tried rushing things, as I was fearful of losing him. But he made me understand how to take things slowly. When you come from a faith mindset, you enjoy the present and it, in turn, makes the future beautiful.
5. Army/ Navy guy. Check. A Navy officer.
6. Loves me more than anything in this world. Check. Yes, he loves me even more than I love him, the wishes of every girl out there.
My thoughts over this:
1. There is unlimited possibility of achieving your dreams.
2. Your dreams do get fulfilled in their own time and space.
3. Take care and be kind to yourself. You are the queen of your life.