PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS!
Hello, have you not read the title!
You have come to the right place, because today I will be sharing with you NOT my success stories but the secret behind my SUCCESS!
I have achieved a lot in life, long before The Secret and even now.
We all have it, but do you know how to treat the doubt? I will give you some suggestions on how to handle this doubt.
1. Treat doubt as a reminder. Oh yeah, I was going the wrong way, thank you doubt for reminding me. (This will automatically change the energy of doubt and doubt will become your friend). I would like to add to this that in life we have experiences about 25%, and the remaining 75% is our reactions to those experiences. E.g. my Mum upset me, now how do I react to this? I could get upset or I could smile at her and say thank you. See what I mean. Doubt is not our enemy we just treat it like one.
2. Dance with the doubt. Imagine there is lovely music in the back ground and you dance doubt out of the door and close the door behind. Or you could invent some of your own ideas.
1. One really good technique I have invented myself is, if something is bothering me I write it on toilet paper and flush it down the toilet. You could do this with anything like illness or bad habit, etc. It works wonders because the toilet represents our releasing and that is a symbol of letting go. So go ahead and try. It is always best to get rid of old rubbish so we can make room for the good in our life.
2. Write your feelings down (especially for men), because when they are on paper they are no longer in our bodies. You can the burn them by making the intention of releasing, or bin them. Forgive everybody including your self.
There are so many was you could manifest your heart’s desires.
1. MP3 players are wonderful things for busy people. You could record your own positive affirmations and listen to them regularly. This will make it more effective for you.
2. You could buy jewellery with affirmations already written on it and you could use it as a reminder of your goals, and also when you visualise you could hold it and your subconscious mind will start treating it as an anchor. Eventually whenever you touch it or look at it, it will automatically bring those feelings of success in you. Try it, it works.
3. You could also use something that represents love or peace to you. It could be your teddy or an old photograph or gift. All you need to do is hold it, and when you visualise it will add positive feelings to your goals because it is already charged with positivity.
These are some of the techniques that have helped me along the way, and I hope they will be of use to you to. All the best with your success.