Hello to everyone.
I would like to thank Rhonda and the team of The Secret. I found The Secret movie 6 months ago. First I rented the movie and it was amazing. Then I bought the book at Barnes and Noble and finally at my local library, I got The Power. And, on its way now is The Magic which I bought online. I started practicing The Secret and have manifested some things.
1. An expensive pot I really fell in love with. Suddenly my manager offered it to me for a very low price. Almost free, just $2 dollars.
2. Balloons. Me and my two babies pretended to hold a balloon. We played this game every day until suddenly it happened. One day I took them to school and in one of my baby’s classrooms, the teacher was celebrating graduation. She had many balloons in the class. She gave my son a purple balloon and he had been pretending to hold a purple balloon! My daughter a golden balloon and she had been pretending to hold a gold balloon!
3. A kiss. Me and my boyfriend were’t talking for 3 months. I missed him so much. My baby boy looks just exactly like him, so every day I gave him a kiss on his lips and when I kissed him I would close my eyes and pretend I kissed his daddy. Well lo and behold a week later we saw each other and the first thing to happen between us two was that lovely kiss on his lips.
4. The Magic book. I attracted it. I had been looking for that book for over three weeks in all the libraries near me but nothing. 7 days ago I called one library and they said they can bring it from another county library but there were a few people on the list. This means I would have to wait about 8 weeks to have it in my hands. Just a few days ago I told the Universe “I must attract The Magic book.”. At that very moment, I went online and saw it on eBay for only $1.99, no tax, no shipping fee. It will be here anytime soon. I just tracked it in it has been shipped!
5. Also I attracted unexpected money. I just thought “I want more money” and lo and behold, $1200 that was not expected, came to me from my unemployment case.
6. The crown. Last week before we went to sleep told my baby girl she is my princess and pretended to see a crown on her head without telling anyone. The next day my oldest daughter comes and gives a crown to my baby girl! As she put it on her, tears came out my eyes. I remembered the night before I had imagined a crown on her head and there it was.
Thank you, Universe! Thank you, Rhonda! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!