More than just the pounds
I have always been a believer of LOA even before I was formally introduced to it. I realized much later after reading it how much I had achieved from it. As much as it may seem so there was a period of my life that it all went dark and it took a lot to get out of that rut, plenty of eye openers.
Fast forward to early 2013, I got internship courtesy of LOA in an amazing company, a colleague of mine introduced me to this website and after reading the stories got me on a high frequency, LOA became a serious part of my everyday life. she also gave me the power to read and I utilized that which I gained from all.
I sat down and I decided that this year was going to be the beginning of a different lifestyle for me.
All in all;
* I got back my happy relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. He started investing more than double of what he used to in us, let us just say everyday I fall deeper in love with him:)
* I finally hit my 50K savings mark on the date I had written on the magic check and MANAGED to keep my hands off that cookie jar:)
* I wanted a new phone SOOOOOO bad a white Samsung galaxy S3,tomorrow I am going to purchase not an S3 but an S4, not only will it be a new phone but the newest of its brands #super excited#
* I have always wanted to lose weight, I have been heavy all my childhood years and nothing seemed to work. I never understood how I would love this body that I was really unhappy about. Started with slow tweaks and now more than ever I am super duper crazily in love with my body!!I have shed 9kgs,, 10 more to go and I know that will be gone in time for my birthday as set in my vision board. I am so happy about it!!I now play dress up on me!!I can put on all those trendy dresses that were cut out for the smaller sizes. I love how light I feel and working out is more appealing than ever. the last time my scale read that figure was around 8 years ago!! #teary eyes.
(plus my boyfriend cant seem to keep his hands off me 🙂 )
* I am finalizing my studies and my grades were not so good. This year something is different, I am active in class ,,never ever happened, I am in sync with the lecturer #talk of awesomeness, I am that student that people are coming for help, this honestly has me feeling really humbled! and I know my 15 A’s are done for this academic year!:)
I have still plenty that I know is going to happen that is pinned up on my vision boards!!
This is my year and I have owned it!!All of it!!
I wrote this because without knowing all others who had their testimonies pinned up here really helped me and I know there must be someone else out there who is in a rut as I was.
I am running high on gratitude!! Thank you!! Thank you!
Thank you Rhonda Byrnes