No story. Just a list of recent niceties.
1) Booked a business class flight, Dublin to NY. Got the best seat with most leg room automatically assigned.
2) Checked into a hotel in Sicily, Italy to find I’d arrived a month earlier than my booking. Still, they gave the room at the same reduced price of my booking with no hassle whatsoever. Although the room was nice, I started wondering if I could have a slightly better room and without my having to ask, they automatically assigned me, for whatever reason, a new and better room in that hotel the next day.
3) Been thinking of buying a Traveler Guitar. I walk into the Guitar Center on West 14th, NYC and lo and behold they’ve got 3 new Traveler guitars hanging around right where I can see ’em (no searching). I go to this joint fairly often and although I’m sure they’ve had the instruments, they were never placed where I could easily see them. In fact, now that I think of it, the last few times I have always found that the instruments at “first sight” and also easiest access were those that I had the most of my “mind share”. Like the Ernie Ball Music Man Luke I checked out the last time.
4) Been searching for blueberry bagels awhile, they seem to have vanished from NYC. Last night while loitering in Midtown, I decide to walk into this random deli (53rd Gourmet Deli), to grab a bite and hey, he’s got blueberry bagels!
5) I notice the weather seems to alter to my focus regardless of the weather report. Every time I decide I want a certain type of day (snowy, sunny etc.), it turns out that way regardless of the weather forecast. That’s not luck (no such thing as luck), it’s not wishful thinking, it is co-incidence and the reason for the coincidence is Oneness.
6) I get great deals on tickets, hotels, clothing etc. all of the time. I am literally sub-consciously steered to the best deals. A store was selling the Marmot West Brook jacket for $225, but I easily found the same thing online for $85. I’ve stayed at 5-star hotels for as little as $45 a night (normal prices are around $250), and even in NYC I’ve done very good hotels (4-star) at $100 a night around Christmas and New Year. In NYC, you might rent a room in an apartment for that price and without all the service.
7) Pretty girls just flock to me and start chatting me up and more. 🙂 I don’t need to go out there and bother myself with any of that P.U.A. stuff that a lot of guys keep wasting their energy on with such meager results. I do nothing, or, at most, next to nothing. I mean, like, I might actually walk into a bar or take the metro or something like that.
8) My new life coaching business is taking off really fast as well.
Well, that’s just the stuff I’ve noticed for now.