Living my dreams
Right from when I was young, I believed in “soul mates”, that I will find the love of my life and will have most joyful married life with him. Well, this seemed so easy then but later, finding him was so tough, often bruising my heart, but still my hope to find him never left.
Later I read a blog, where they have suggested to write down all the qualities of the soul mate that you desire for. I did that. I did wrote in my mail and then absolutely forgot about it.
A year later, I found my soul mate . While going through my previous mails I found that mail written to me by me. Reading that, I had tears in my eyes because my fiancÃ© had 90% of the same qualities I had hoped for. The other 10% were even better! 🙂
So this message is to single girls – there is hope and love is most powerful. You will attract “the one” if you only believe.