So the story goes back to 2010 when I was introduced to this amazing book by my Dad. I was totally moved by reading The Secret! And I was like, wow, let’s try it out!
I have a lot of successful incidents and I am listing all of them in this post. 🙂
1. I wished that it rains on my birthday. I live in India, and the probability of rain in the month of December is rare.
My birthday falls in the same month and, it did rain! 🙂
2. I wished to crack an exam for engineering entrance. This goes back to even the time when I was not introduced to The Secret. I visualized acing the test and feeling happy about it.
The result totally blew my mind!! I didn’t achieve a good rank, but a great two digit rank instead!
3. I desperately wanted to talk to the guy I liked after we stopped keeping in touch for around 7 months.
He called me on the very same day!!
4. I had a quarrel with one of my friends. She had mistreated me and I was totally mad at her. Yet, I wanted to forgive her even if it seemed really hard for me. One fine day, she was sitting close to me, and I have no idea what made me apologize to her! She was perplexed and later told me she was sorry about it. Today she is one of my best friends! 🙂
5. I wished for the love of my life and imagined his qualities.
And here I am, in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life who precisely meets all my imagined expectations!! 🙂
6. I had been wishing to lose weight for years, yes years. After reading The Secret, I did lose 7 kgs weight in 6 months!!
7. I attracted a prize by winning a writing contest.
8. I always got a seat on the bus no matter how huge the crowd of passengers was, during my college days.
I have seen a lot of downfalls in my life. In health, in career, and in relationships. Every time I felt bad for my situation, I was proven wrong by this universe, as I ended up getting the excellent results instead of the seemingly good ones.
Keep faith. Think good thoughts. Believe in The Secret. And wait and watch. Your mind would be blown, I bet.