I passed the pseudo-toughest exam in India!
Hello all you wonderful people! 🙂
Im here to share the most amazing experience of my life! My Chartered Accountancy exams were just declared and I PASSED! All I wanted to do was rush to this site, not only to let everybody know how magically great The Law of Attraction is, but to also express my truck-loads of gratitude to Rhonda & her team for coming up with such an incredible book.
So, here goes my experience
I got the book The Secret around three months before my Chartered Accountancy (henceforth, CA) exams. And I gotta tell you, it completely changed the way I thought about exams! Before watching The Secret, I used to be so sure that I was going to fail the exams in May and would have to repeat it in November, but since I started using The Secret, I was more positive. I maintained a vision-diary and wrote in it every day (I left it for quite some time in between too, but the Law still worked). I used to dream about seeing my results online and shouting out to my mom and dad that I passed the exams. I used to visualize that the questions asked in the exams will all be very easy and only from what I have studied.
One more thing you should all know is that CA exams are supposed to be the toughest exams in India. Or so they say. Ever since I read The Secret, I do not believe so though. I think CA is one of the easiest exams ever, and that is why I call them PSEUDO-TOUGH exams. 🙂 Even though the question papers were tough and I broke down during exams, I came back on track.
Well, the results were declared today, and sure enough I have passed with 60%. My joy knows no bounds! All this while Im trembling with joy & pleasure and gratitude! Thank you Universe! I am extremely happy!
Im just writing down some of the methods I used to get what I want. You all can try it too –
1. As said in the book, I changed my thoughts & started thinking positive (think about what YOU WANT & be very specific). If you want to get a rank, say it. I only asked Universe to pass me in the exam, and it did.
2. I didnt maintain a vision board, I maintained a diary instead. I stuck fake mark sheets with my name & pass written on it. I wrote in the diary for many days expressing my thanks to the universe for already passing me in the exams.
3. I made a separate email account in the name of the CA institute. I used to send a congratulatory email along with the mark sheet to my mail ID every single day for about 15 days (I wish I had this idea much before though).
4. I made another account & started writing out letters to the Universe.
5. I tried to stay as happy as possible.
6. I typed emails and messages on my cell saying I had passed my CA exams – ready to send it out to my friends when my results are declared (Im just going to hit the send button now). 🙂
7. I visited The Secret website every single day to read some inspirational stories.
Im sure everybody who visits this site are people who are going to achieve great things in life. I also suggest you subscribe to Mike Dooleys site: www.tut.com. Its pretty much like Facebook but youll fine many like-minded people there. Also, a note from the Universe addressed to you is sent to you by email every day. I really enjoy these notes a lot.
Looking forward to more beautiful stories from you all!
Lots of love,