How The Secret Changed My Life.
My name is Lucas Castro, I’m 23 years old and I live in Brazil.
I would like to share with you how the wonderful philosophy of the law of attraction, through the book “The Secret”, literally changed my life.
For as long as I can remember, my family has been Buddhist and I have always been in contact with this philosophy of life. So, without knowing it, I had always practiced the law of attraction through my prayers. I was successful in developing myself in several aspects, especially personality because when I was young I was extremely shy.
My contact with The Secret happened in 2018 when I worked at the bus company in my city. I was very sad and unmotivated with the toxic environment at the company and I was also very unmotivated with my studies at college. I was not praying consistently, so my vital energy was at a very low level.
One day as I was working and thinking about how to change this situation. I thought, “I need to go back to praying because I know that if I do this, everything will be all right!”
I can’t explain how, but suddenly a conversation I had 4 years ago with a schoolmate came to my mind. When I was explaining to her the philosophy of Buddhism, she said, “Oh, I understand how it works! It’s similar to The Secret, which says that your thinking is capable of attracting things.” At that time I did not pay much attention to it. But with the difficult individual moment I was going through in 2018, feeling completely lost and unresolved, I went searching on the internet, got a copy of The Secret, and I started reading it immediately. Soon after I bought the book as I valued the author’s work and because everything changed! That wonderful philosophy changed the way I saw myself and the world around me!
I immediately started putting the teachings into practice and ever since 2018 I have had several benefits. For example:
– I started working as a programmer. Firstly, as an intern and then I climbed up several different levels of experience and salaries.
– I passed the most difficult subject, Software Architecture, during my of my graduate studies for Technologist in Systems Analysis and Development.
– I submitted my final work in college and I got the highest score. Graduating as a Technologist in Systems Analysis and Development was a great victory, as I was one of the first in my family to complete a university degree.
– We managed to get our own new, beautiful, house, and very cozy house.
– We bought a new car from Hyundai which had been a dream of our family.
– I bought a new fridge for my grandmother.
– And, everyone here at home lives happily and in harmony.
Last year my grandfather passed away. We were very sad and even today we miss him a lot here at home. But The Secret has helped us to go through this with great strength and determination.
The Secret is energy, it is love! When you send that out, you can only bring out the best of things.
Even today I struggle to manage my thoughts and emotions. I tell you that it is an uphill struggle every day. But, it is well worth it because it’s amazing when I look back and see how much I have changed, and consequently, how much my life has changed.
Stay tuned as I will share many more success stories here to encourage everyone. In the same way you encourage me with your stories.
Eternal gratitude to all! Eternal gratitude to the Universe! Everlasting gratitude to Rhonda Byrne!