How Being Realistic Used To Ruined My Reality.
I have always referred to myself as the realistic one, others would call me the “glass half empty” kind of girl. My life by no means has been terrible. Not perfect, but not awful. I’ve always had a ton of friends, social butterfly when needed. I’m the funny one, the one that gives great advice. Behind closed doors, I was miserable. Chronically depressed, coming off a rough patch in my marriage and just about ready to give up, divorce, pack my bag and move to another state.
But, one day, I decided that the life I had been living was not the life assigned to me. I Googled “how to be happy” and this led me to The Secret.
I did exactly what I was told. I asked for a new job, I received a new job. I asked for extra money the first month of my new job because I started right in the middle of the pay period. This is what I have received so far:
1. $30 rebate check in the mail from an RX.
2. Found a gift card that has $34.
3. Our car insurance went down $55 each month.
4. Our mortgage went down $127 each month.
5. My credit card of $4500 balance switched to 0% interest for 12 months.
6. Gym membership got cut in half.
7. Received a check from insurance company for $1400 because I forgot to cancel my homeowners insurance on our house we sold last year!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!