Growing In Faith Each Day.
I am writing because I feel I owe my own experience to people who have contributed stories here. I have found them so uplifting. I read them like my daily digest to pull myself up each day, day after day. So thank you!
The Secret, The Power and The Magic were revealed to me in a sequence when I most needed them. I have realized how my present life is a reflection of my thoughts, words and actions of the past. Some areas are very fulfilled, some not so much. I now understand why. I have been following The Magic practices for the last couple of weeks and am growing in gratitude each day. Some observations:
1. I have seen remarkable positive change in my relationship with my parents. Suddenly they appear so much more positive and understanding. I wonder in amazement what led to this transformation.
2. I love the practice of saying ‘Thank you for the good news coming my way.’. I manifested super-great news of a close relative who I felt was going into depression. I was really concerned about it. That day, I got to know that he has completely transformed his moods and is now proactive and positive. I was screaming ‘Thank you’ on hearing this.
3. This is minor but it reaffirmed my belief. My dad wanted guavas and this is not the season. However, as I approached the market street I said ‘Thank you for the lovely ripe guavas’ and I visualized cutting them and relishing them. Presto, just as I entered the street there was one seller with guavas in his basket. I was so grateful and my belief was even more reaffirmed. This was the only seller with guavas on the whole street and he too said the price was high as this is not the season!
4. My dad was having worrying chest pain for a few days. I was concerned and started worrying as usual. I finally said, ‘ Thank you for his perfect health. I know you will take care.’ And, I am grateful his reports were all normal.
5. Another minor one, two plump scary lizards in the kitchen this morning. I was freaked out but all I said was ‘Thank you for taking these away.’ And in a couple of hours, presto, both were gone.
6. I asked for signs to keep me connected to my beloved who chose to go apart. And every day I have either stumbled upon his name in some way, or his picture, or a gift from the days. This is of huge importance to me, and what has led me to this path of having faith, trusting, and loving. I know the Universe is on my side, and with all your blessings, we will be together, in love, happily ever after!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much to all you lovely people who share your stories here. Much love, blessings and miracles to all of you. And thank you so much for this knowledge.