A Grateful Patient Writing From Hospital.
I am writing this from my hospital bed! In July a scan showed I had multiple stones in my gall bladder. I had this problem for over a year and I was put on a long waiting list for an operation. I had breast cancer in the past so I was happy to have this gall bladder diagnosis as it was not related to the breast cancer. However the pain was very unpredictable and it flared up at times that didn’t suit me at all. I reread The Magic and was grateful for my health, etc. About day 21 I got a call from hospital booking me for my operation on 1st November which was only a few weeks after being referred. Initially I was frightened so I decided to create and use The Secret Top 10 Desires list on it.
1. I am grateful for the magnificent outcome to the key hole surgery.
2. I am grateful the scan showed stones and there is an operation offered.
3. I am grateful it will go ahead on 1st November.
4. I am grateful the medical staff have experience with this operation.
5. I am grateful I have no major commitments on date given and have time to go for the operation.
6. I am grateful I am healthy mentally and physically.
7. I am grateful that I am unique and blessed.
8. I am grateful for a speedy recovery.
9. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
10. I am grateful Jesus will take care of me.
Several times each day I asked and believed, especially when negative thoughts came in to my head.
Well here l am with the operation over yesterday and all my prayers received and answered. I will continue this practice over the next few days. Ask. Believe. Receive. Thank you, thank you, thank you God for the magnificent outcome.