Got a Great Job!
I was unemployed and applied for a job that I really wanted. I did the following to remind myself of how thankful I am for landing this job:
– I created an “offer letter” from the company I applied to with the type of job and salary I wanted. I read this letter every day with feelings of gratitude.
– I created a “business card” with my name and the company’s logo and looked at this card with feelings of gratitude.
– I wrote congratulation e-mails to myself once every few days for getting a great job with that particular company with exactly the compensation and benefits I wanted.
– Did a lot of role-playing of the interview and felt myself enjoying the interview process while meeting many interesting people.
– Continued enjoying views of “The Secret” movie many times over the course of my job hunting process.
I quickly progressed through the phone interview and was invited to a set of face-to-face interviews. About two hours after these face-to-face interviews were over, the company called me to let me know they want to move forward with the hiring process! (This decision by the company was very fast considering that I was interviewed by about ten people!)
I was then offered a salary that was even better than the salary that I had written in the “offer letter” I wrote to myself. After the company did a check of my references and background, I was offered a job that involves exactly the type of work I want to do, and the salary is above and beyond anything I had dreamed of!
I am absolutely convinced that I was able to get this great job through the use of The Secret. As long as one does not give up, continues to enjoy the process of feeling that the goal is already achieved, and is thankful for even the tiniest successes, The Secret will absolutely work.
I’d like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the staff who created “The Secret” and the joy they are giving to billions.