Everything Is Possible, Literally!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you infinite times!! Thank you so much to the Universe, God, energy, dearest Rhonda, Glenda, all teachers in The Secret, Dan Brown, my parents, The Secret team and all the wonderful people who share their magical stories with the world.
I am just on the 7th day of The Magic, but I have already started experiencing it quite sooner than expected!!! I do not know how, but I have been able to manifest the type of situations that anyone would think no one has control over.
Before The Secret my life was a mess, really a bad mess. I was so much disheartened that a time came when I only thought about suicide. Literally it was the only thing that was always going on in my mind. I even kept a poison bottle in case I decided it was time to give up in my life. Really, I was that stupid! Each day was a burden to live. I wanted to free myself from all the misery. I did not get through the exam I had been preparing for for two years, even though I was academically good. For my whole school life I was overweight, short in height and had a dark complexion. I even developed moles when I was in 10th standard. I was never considered beautiful. Oh how much I wished to be beautiful!.
I got to watch The Secret movie 2 years ago when I was in the 1st year of my college. I bought The Secret, The Magic and The Power but I never paid much attention. Now I realise that even having fulfilled some of my life long wishes was like getting 1st prize in a state level science essay competition with a cash prize of INR 15,000. But it was not until the end of my second year that I truly took the LOA seriously after reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Since then I have gotten so many things. For example:
1. I manifested a discount of INR 3000 on the day of The Magic Money practice.
2. I manifested a holiday for my college on 15 July 2017.
3. Just today I had the first day of my college and I was able to change the timetable of our class according to the one I had mentioned in my Desires List. Yes, I did that!
4. One of my desires is to get abundant time for the preparation of my IIT- JAM exam. And here I now have three holidays that were just announced today!
5. I have increased my height by 1.5.
6. My complexion has already started to get lighter.
7. Two of my warts have already fallen off.
8. And most important, I have become an extremely calm and grateful person who now clearly knows what she wants in her life and how I can achieve it!
I am very sure that soon I will be sharing my story of reaching my dream height, my dream weight, my dream body and my dream institute (IIT). I hope this serves as inspiration to everyone out there.
Magic Dust on everyone. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!