Days full of MAGIC
I read, watched and listened to audiobook of The Secret in 2008. Since then, I realized how I already had been practicing the gratitude of attitude most of the time but that was not enough. After reading and listened the audiobook of The Power and reading The Magic recently… suddenly reality hit. It hit me hard that I did not FULLY practiced all the knowledges on a day to day basis. I forgot in many times to apply it in my life.
So, these recent weeks… I began to commit myself and do my best every single day to choose love and overcome many problems in life by absorbing goodness and be more and more grateful.
The magical moments appeared, these are what happened within weeks of applying the knowledge….
– My son got chosen for free 1 week summer camp (from supporting military family program, it would cost $265 if we paid)
– My daughter gets free 3 weeks First Tee (learning golf) for military family
– We won scratch off lotteries (even small amounts, we felt grateful and joyful)
– Got HUGE discounted unexpectedly (one day, I only put $20 limits of a credit program in a theme park but ended up the lunch I bought costed us $20.08 . The manager came up and helped us out instead of asking us to reduce 1 food item, she was generously giving her 30% employee discount).
– Our friends gave us $100 gift card and money for my children on the day they went back to another state after visiting us.
I understand now that it must come from our hearts… the sincerety… the core to everything we do… not just by saying it. We have to really feel it. I am not sad when I recently easily got tears in my eyes… the tears always come whenever I feel touched by the beauty surrounding me or the kindness or wonderful things that happened to me. Teeny weeny small thing like being able to have my eyes sight are great blessing that I say non-stop gratitude to the Almighty God.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Rhonda Byrne and all wonderful people in this world who shared the knowledges.