Begin with a little faith.
First let me say I’ve been waiting for the day when I can give my testimony on The Secret and the day has finally come.
I had little to no money in my account but, I had a money order that I deposited in there. I went to purchase something that I’ve been wanting for quite sometime and once the money order went through I was able to purchase it. Well as soon as my purchase was complete I immediatelty received a text from my bank stating that I had over drafted my account.
Come to find out, the money order would take 1 full business day before it can be cleared. I went to 2 different bank branches (locations) to speak with a teller to see if there was anything I could do. They both informed me that if I did not deposit an extra $10.72 into my account by 6pm, I will be charged an overdraft fee of $33.00 plus an additional $10.72. It was already 2:45pm and I had to be to work by 3pm. I had no cash on me to deposit.
I began to get discouraged but almost immediately I remembered The Secret. All day I walked around smiling and saying thank you. I prayed a lot and I knew my faith would see me through this.
Right before I walked into work I received an email to my phone from The Secret Scrolls from Rhonda Byrne (I am apart of the mailing list) and she reminded me that everything will be okay if I just believe and that its up to me.
So last night I said one last prayer even though 6pm had come and gone but I was not worried. Today I woke up and decided to check my account. Before I checked my account I said “thank you” one last time as if my prayer was answered and what do you know, it was. Not only did my money order clear, I was not charged with the overdraft fee and I had a little bit of extra money than I expected.
Saying all of this to say, even when there is a 90% chance that something will not go your way, if you have 10% faith and act on it, it will see you through.
I will definitely be using The Secret on a pair of shoes I really want.
Thank You is now my favorite thing to say, so Thank You!