I had heard a small plug on a radio show about The Secret, and decided to go to the library to get it. Not knowing where to look I surprisingly found it right away, and two copies were available. When I took it up to the counter the lady was surprised to have had it because apparently it had been featured on a little show called OPRAH. I was then really skeptical, but chose to read it anyway.
It really makes sense, and I being a joyful, fairly optimistic person always have believed that if you treat people well and do the right thing, you would have a successful life – except for myself. Somewhere along the line I bought the lie that “nothing good ever happens to this family, that’s just our luck”! I treat people very well, try to help wherever I can, and still always get the raw end of the deal. I have now finally realized that’s a lie! I have been attracting that all along to prove myself right! That really stinks to admit, but I am so glad I now know this! So I have started on my new path to create the life I deserve! I have started small, however the results are irrefutable! I decided to ask for green lights and a smooth path to work every morning to reduce stress for the start of my day. Sure enough I get green lights about 90% of the time now, and the other 10% is just me not paying attention.
I feel as though if I take nothing else away from this, it’s enough to know that I deserve to receive just as much as any other of God’s children! But I know big things are in store for me!