2013 was the best year so far and I am thankful for the learning from The Secret, The Magic and The Power. Wonderful books indeed!
Just a list of my achievements:
1. Got out of an intense and discontented relationship.
2. Got my own apartment which is new, well decorated, spacious, reasonably priced and close to my workplace.
3. Went to Thailand on a full-paid office trip.
4. Went on two weeks of rejuvenating vacation in Hong Kong and Japan.
5. Hiked to Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal on my birthday.
6. Dated a super sweet and exceptionally smart man for 3 months who helped me move on from my previous relationship.
7. Successfully launched multiple important projects at work and became the best employee of the month.
8. Got a lot of exposure and recognition in my company.
9. Made a lot of new friends, restored relationship with old friends who became distant due to my ex.
10. Got engaged in community work and helped the needy.
11. Delivered speeches at various occasions as a motivational speaker.
12. Started going to the gym and jogging and eating healthy.
13. Tried new and mouthwatering recipes for colleagues and family every week.
14. Read a lot of motivational and spiritual books.
15. Became a very positive, poised, humble and good person.
And the list goes on with many more achievements!
I know 2014 will be even better and it has started to happen already. I am very thankful to my God and EVERYBODY who has crossed my path. I have learnt a lot from each of you.
Life is BEAUTIFUL and I am living it fully every second! 🙂