“10 little things that mean 1 big thing.”
Here’s a quick list of tiny everyday stuff to prove that the LOA is no kidding!
1. Mom was washing the dishes and suddenly some sort of white thing came running through the glasses. I was scared ’cause I thought it was a cockroach, but it was just the little detergent bottle cover. I felt like a fool and thought to myself: “Cockroach? Really? There are no white cockroaches. Are there… ? I don’t know”. I just let this doubt go then. As my computer modem was acting strange, I had dropped offline for a few days, and so I couldn’t just go looking for this answer on the internet, but!! Some hours ahead, I decided to drink a cuppa coffee and watch some talk show on TV, and there was a guy talking about an actress from his new horror movie that faced 300 cockroaches while shooting a scene. “Even white cockroaches!” He said. “Do white cockroaches exist??” Asked the interviewer. “Yes, now we know they do!” Really, I almost spitted the coffee ’cause I was so shocked!
2. Not long ago, I was sleeping and I dreamt about a dog: short, hazel fur, long body, tired expression in the eyes. After I woke up, I took a bus to meet my dad at a restaurant and when I got out of the bus, a man was coming my way and by his side came along his dog, which was exactly the same dog I saw in my dream earlier.
3. I developed a strong will to listen to a particular song from the 80s, and one day I downloaded it and sang along. Ok. Music continued to play in my head for several days until I decided to take a walk on the streets. While I was passing by a train station a radio was playing this song I had downloaded. Basically, for me, it means that even if I had no online ways for getting this song, the Universe always finds an easy path to make it come close to me. And especially with music it happens all the time!
4.By the way, earlier this week I was reading a great book about the effects that music has on our brains. I had my eyes glued to the scroll of a man who felt an overwhelming hunger for learning to play the piano after being electrified under the pouring rain. His heart stopped beating, he had some kind of supernatural experience, but then came back to life with both damages in memory and this passion for piano music. But he was worried about how he would find a piano to put in his living room, because he couldn’t afford one. But one day his housekeeper shyly asked if he would mind that she brought her piano to his house because hers became too small for it. He commented: “Outstanding! Just when I was going in circles with my burning wish for a piano, someone practically gave it to me! I wanted it so bad!” I thought, “Oh, never mind, I see it happening every day… so common.” 🙂
5. I heard that a pop singer I really used to love in my teen years was pregnant with her first kid, but I didn’t know if the baby was already born nor if there were any pictures taken in magazines. I thought about it for a couple of minutes, and really wanted to see her happiness in pics! On the following day I went to work, logged in on my computer and Googled some magazines because I had a “Photoshop idea” in my head, and to build it I needed a magazine cover. I was just in shock when I saw that popstar with the little baby boy in her arms! The photo was amazing and she looked wonderful as she was living a fairytale with her husband and toddler. I became blissful for her and for this one more gift The Secret gave me.
6. Douglas, an acquaintance of mine, is a strong Secret believer too. He was dying to find a girlfriend and decided to use The Secret to get to her. He listed all the qualities and features he expected from a woman, asked, and believed. Other than that, he went on with his life normally while girls started to come and go more often for him. After several dates, one day he met a girl online and chatted with her for days. They began to see each other and now they are an official couple! He’s truly happy and enjoying the moment. He became more extroverted and has even made some changes in his look as well.
7. Last time I was watching the Brazilian version of “The Apprentice”, the “boss” had the two final contestants reunited, and he asked them a few questions like, “Which one of these books would you choose to read?” There were four book covers appearing in a LCD screen. Guess what, one of them was (yeah!) “The Secret”, which was chosen by one of the players. He said, “I’d say The Secret because it talks about faith, never giving up, and it’s something I strongly believe in. I have so much faith and I know that by the Law of Attraction we can bring everything we want to our lives.” Beautiful! The Universe acted in his favor, he won the competition, and is now making a lot of money and successfully working with talented people. Now you and I know that his victory didn’t come by chance.
8. Couple of days ago, I was reading in a magazine a love story told by a beautiful woman called Andreia. Her job, her little daughter, her boyfriend… everything in her life was in turmoil. But even in this terrible mood, she completely fell in love with the guy she used to listen to in a daily radio program. Yeah, she fell in love with a voice! So, Andreia Googled and e-mailed him regardless of the friends who’d make a fool of her whenever she’d affirm, “I will date this guy!” Every night at the end of his radio show she generated all the feelings of having him close by saying, “Goodnight, baby”. It might seem like she is silly at first, but what happened next was that she found out through a friend that “her man’s” show was going to be presented live from a place near her home. She was ecstatic when she finally saw him and there was no doubt they were meant to be. At some point in the show he left the stage and passed by Andreia. That was when she introduced herself to him. And it just worked! They talked a lot after the show and he treated her for a coffee. They have been together since then and as happy as a couple in love can be. Nothing of this would be possible if she had not believed in her heart. The LOA makes me get goosebumps at times!
9. I had a meeting with a therapist, and it was a truly hot day and I still had to get to university afterward. While sitting in the waiting room I thought, “I wish I had someone picking me up by car when I leave here,” and a picture of me being driven to college played in my mind. When I told the psychologist I had to run or I’d be late, she handed me some money and said, “My fault! I should have scheduled you earlier. Now I feel like giving you compensation: take a cab!” I arrived on time.
10. I wanted really bad to get my passport so I did all it takes to have it, but!! Weeks before the day I had to go there to finish the process, I realized that one of the papers required was lost! I turned this apartment upside down and just couldn’t seem to find it! I was in total despair when I suddenly found, not the stuff I needed, but my astrological map, that I was longing to find! It dawned on me that I had used The Secret to find the map, which meant that I could use it again to get to the paper I was in need of. So I made myself still and visualized me finishing the process with those specific documents in my hands, including this one I was looking for, and gave thanks. Long story short, I found the paper couple of days before Nov. 13th, which was the “D” day! Now my passport is here with me and it was all because I believed. No doubts, just be sure.